Venesco has an opening for a Customer Support Specialist at NASA HQ in Washington, DC.
This entry level Customer Support Specialist will be part of a customer support team and will provide tier 1 help desk for Office 365, hardware and or software configuration and a myriad of other training support required. They will be required to optimize the end users experiences by using the technologies available in the desktop support and video teleconferencing systems.
The candidate will need to be able to efficiently and effectively write, using best practices and continuous improvement methodologies, in the creation and maintenance of instructions and quick help guides to include recording tutorials on the operation of devices and how they integrate with the desktop video teleconferencing applications. Meeting assistance may require other complimentary services which include but are not limited to recordings and the support.
The Customer Support Specialist will also become a Subject Matter Expert in Office 365 usage, its features and functions and will support Asset Management as required (training available). This full-service position will provide recommendations for continuous improvement as it pertains to the Tier 1 and 2 help desk support.
- Perform tier 1 help desk functions for client tools
- Create and maintain customer engagement tickets, using ServiceNow, for all work performed
- Be proficient in Office 365 functions and features
- Professionally communicate with Agency senior executives and their support staff
- Provide scheduling coordination and support
- Be technically proficient in Windows and Macintosh operating systems for mobile and desktop devices as it pertains to hybrid audio and visual teleconferencing capabilities
- Operate video teleconferencing meetings upon request
- Demonstration of intermediate level writing skills to include content, context, and accuracy for instructional purposes and in consideration of the audience
- BS/BA or equivalent years of experience
- ITIL v4 Certified or able to obtain within 90 days of hiring
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Knowledge
- Outstanding Organization Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well independently, proactive and as a team player
- 7-10 years equivalent work in this area
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.