We are seeking a senior level experienced Strategic Sourcing Specialist / IT Security Specialist V to join our team on the NASA HITSS IT contract at NASA HQ in Washington, DC.
To be successful, you will need to be organized, patient, pragmatic and have the ability to accurately assess situations or people for the purpose of guiding and coaching in particularly with communicating security procedures, policies and protocols to end users, senior staff and their contractors.
- Support all customers with the pragmatic submission of the NF1707 Special Approvals and Affirmations of Requisition form for all acquisitions.
- Facilitate the approval of IT Purchase Requests to ensure alignment to the IT Portfolio.
- Support the collection of information, review of process in its entirety and ensure the Information and Communication federal mandates and Agency policies are met in the acquisition of services and assets.
- BS/BA or Equivalent
Familiarity with federal procurement protocol, policies and procedures and their supporting governance as identified below:
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Procurement Request for Investigation
- Internet Protocol version 6 (IPV6)
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
- System Security Plans
- Software and Maintenance Acquisitions
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Accessibility · Purchase Cards
- Hold or be able to acquire ITIL v4 certification within 90 days of onboarding.
- 8-10 Service and Support
- 3-5 years Federal Acquisitions Experience
- 5 years IT Security Knowledge
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To Apply: please send resumes to email@example.com