Venesco is looking for a Senior Software Developer to support our NASA contract at NASA Headquarters in DC. As a Software Developer, you will design, build and implement modern solutions for National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) Headquarters using wide array technologies.
Responsibilities for this position include but not limited to:
- Provide top-level technical leadership and expertise, including performing in- depth and complex software systems programming and analysis.
- Ensure systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems and the clients enterprise architecture.
- Identify high level functional and technical requirements based on interactions clients and knowledge of the enterprise architecture.
- Identify, assess, and present options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades.
- Prepare program specifications and diagrams and develops coding logic flowcharts.
- Interact with project management to plan project schedules and technical direction.
- Develop software design documents and technology white papers.
- BS/ BA or Equivalent
- 8 – 15 years of professional software development experience with one or more of these technologies: PHP, Drupal, ServiceNow, and Lucee ColdFusion
- 8+ years of experience in developing and deploying Restful Web Services
- 8+ years of experience working with relational databases
- Must have demonstrated expertise in Agile Methodologies and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with one or more COTS tools including but not limited to GIT, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) Excellent communication skills with customers and within the team.
- Previous NASA experience
- SCRUM certification
- Experience building solutions with Amazon Web Services (AWS) services
- Experience developing in containerized environment such as Docker
To Apply: please send resume to email@example.com
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.