Venesco has an opening for a Program Financial Analyst in a center of excellence environment at NASA HQ in Washington, DC. This is a senior level role where you will support the areas of business operations, contracts / subcontracts, financial reporting and operational systems for a complex IT and professional services IDIQ task order contract at NASA Headquarters. This contract supports the OCIO and its Information Technology and Communications Division with a budget of up to $200 million.
As the Financial Analyst, you will:
- Serve in a senior level position supporting the Program Management Office.
- Provide support in the areas of business operations, contracts / subcontracts, financial reporting and operational systems.
- Provide financial management of a Core + IDIQ CPIF contract (over $200M, 5-years) with several task orders.
- Provide financial, estimation, and resource management – pricing plans, actual costs, resource plans, actual hours, cost variance, hour variances, and forecast for costs, hours, and resources at Contract Level, Program Level, Service Level, Project level, and Task Order level.
- Develop NASA 533s for Task Orders including financial data requirement deliverables (DRD’s), financial and operational risk analysis with variance analysis.
- Develop Task Order (Plan(s) and Replan(s)) including Basis of Estimate (BOE), Pricing / Spending Plan based on PWS and / or TO requirements. Create, review, and analyze accuracy of financial reports inclusive of Monthly and Quarterly Reports in support of invoices, billings, budgets, and AR to actuals to plan cost.
- 8+ years of experience
- BS/BA BS Degree in Accounting / Finance or related field
- Finance and Accounting Experience: Deltek Costpoint including time & expense, and payroll modules
- Experience using iSite and IPP is highly preferred
- Experience working with federal government contracts and sub-contracts – FFP, T&M, CPAF, CPIF contracts and IDIQ Contracts
- Experience creating Pivot tables and Excel Subject Matter Expert
- Experience with NASA 533 Reporting preferred
- Previous NASA experience preferred
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.