Venesco has an opening for a mission critical NASA HITSS SMO Project Coordinator at NASA HQ in Washington, DC. This is a complex IT and professional services IDIQ task order contract at NASA Headquarters supporting the OCIO and its Information Technology and Communications Division.
Highly skilled IT and service professionals support NASA in strategic planning to include identification of changes in the technical and business landscape, anticipation of potential risks, and smooth and timely mitigation of issues. Through support and collaboration, our team is respected as a ‘trusted business partner’.
- Manage the SMO Project Planner and keep it updated as well as the Project WBS
- Monitor for and manage actions (e.g. OATS)
- Help with budget actions
- Records management
- Risk management
- Work CI documentation, collect inputs from us and write the documents as well as staff them
- Facilitating the ITSMWG and the Team Site
- Creating communications materials
- Managing ITSM training plan and schedule
- PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Help coordinate events like a F2F
- Monitoring the Agency SMO mailbox
- Updating/maintaining content for the SMO portal page
- Relationship management/liaison support
- Liaison to the Enterprise Service Desk to improve service support, and be the OCIO side for operational support for Service Desk operations (tie-in with OOC & Incident Escalations)
- Service Catalog Manager or Service Catalog Liaison with CEO with regards to Front Door operations & maintenance
- Liaison for OCIO Integration Meetings and/or SMO representative on center specific IT integration meetings
- BS/BA or equivalent years of experience
- ITIL v4 Certified or able to obtain within 90 days of hiring7-10 years equivalent work in this area
- Experienced in creating and maintaining Integrated Master Schedules and applying Earned Value Management techniques.
- IT Project Management Experience
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- 5-8 years as a Project Manager
- Previous NASA experience
To apply: please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.