We are seeking an experienced IT Process Architect to join our team on the NASA HITSS IT contract at NASA HQ in Washington, DC.
The IT Process Architect will provide support focused on enhancing and transforming business processes for IT management, general management, and service delivery into clear and concise language and executable process templates that will be deployed within a Microsoft 365 SharePoint environment.
- Create Process Frameworks for the OCIO (referencing ITIL4, SAFe, PMI, and others as appropriate), incorporating current Transformation-led Process Mappings
- Provide recommendations to prioritize Processes for Implementation
- Use common methods and tools to map processes, visualize processes and communicate processes
- Analyze alignment with or disruption of existing plans and doctrine
- Coordinate with the OCIO Transformation Team, Agency Customer Engagement Office, Agency Level Offices, Center OCIOs, Service Lines, and OCIO customers to guide, create, and document OCIO processes and requirements.
- Collaborate with the Agency Service Management Office to ensure new and revised processes conform with Agency standards and target state operating model.
- Edit and maintain IT process artifacts within an established EPMO SharePoint presence.
- Facilitate developing processes for identified use cases, engaging with appropriate subject matter experts (product owners, business analysts, solution architects, developers).
- Assist the organization in determining if and how new systems or system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Recommend opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- IT Process Experience
- 8-10 years related experience
- BS/BA or Equivalent
- Microsoft 365 SharePoint Experience
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Six Sigma (desired)
- Previous NASA Experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Knowledge
- Outstanding Organization Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well independently, proactive and as a team player
- ITIL v4 Certified or able to obtain within 90 days of hiring
To Apply: please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.