Venesco LLC is looking for a Salesforce Expert to join our team at Fort Knox, KY supporting the deployment of the Army’s new HR/Recruiting platform.
With your Salesforce experience in system interface, data migration, and system deployment, we will rely on you to provide best practices and policies for our migration from our legacy system to Salesforce. This is an exciting project which will have 24,000 users up and running on the Salesforce platform over the next year.
This position will require you to be onsite at Fort Knox 3 days/week.
US Citizenship is required.
- Provide oversight of system interface and data migration
- Organize and implement best practices for Salesforce deployment across 24,000 users
- Work with stakeholders to understand goals and user experience
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Salesforce architect, systems solutions architect, data migration expert, or similar
- Experience managing transition from legacy applications to Salesforce
- Experience in interfacing with Salesforce applications
- Experience with Salesforce, including Community Cloud, Apex, or Salesforce Lightning
- Ability to pass a Background Check
- Experience with data management
- Experience with data migration
- Salesforce Application Architect Certification or Salesforce Systems Architect Certification
- Military experience
To Apply: please send resume to email@example.com
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.