Venesco provides information technology support services at NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC. We are looking for a Project Manager to assist with running complex programs and projects from design and development through production and deployment.
In this position, you will join an existing team of professionals committed to supporting NASA’s missions and the success of the team, exceeding expectations, adding value for taxpayers, and actively engaging in continuous learning. This position will require a Public Trust Clearance.
- Assist with the creation of strategies for contingency planning and risk mitigation.
- Plans and schedules project goals, milestones, and deliverables.
- Defines requirements and plans the project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project and program implementation.
- Identifies and solves project issues effectively.
- Oversees and directs the team ad managing conflicts within the different groups.
- Develops RFP (Request for Proposals) for external services.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Define requirements for project risks.
- Maintains project documentation.
- Serves as a liaison between team members and functional area management.
- Experienced in creating and maintaining Integrated Master Schedules and applying Earned Value Management techniques.
- IT Project Management Experience
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project 5 -8 years as a Project Manager
- 5 -8 years as a Project Manager
- Previous NASA Experience (preferred)
To Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.