Venesco provides information technology support services at NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC. We are looking for a Secretariat/Librarian to support our contract, focusing on providing meeting coordination, administrative support, and artifact library management for NASA Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) Portfolios to include but limited to the Cybersecurity Improvements Portfolio (CIP). This role will provide crucial coordination and administrative support as part of the core portfolio team supporting the projects and initiatives implemented to achieve the requirements of Executive Order 14028, related Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memorandums, and other NASA OCIO cybersecurity improvements.
In this position, you will join an existing team of professionals committed to supporting NASA’s missions and the success of the team, exceeding expectations, adding value for taxpayers, and actively engaging in continuous learning. This position requires a Public Trust Clearance. This is a remote position that may require occasional travel to NASA Centers.
- Facilitate internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Create and maintain meeting artifacts (e.g., minutes, memos, action items)
- Coordinate schedules with subordinate projects, initiatives, and Service Lines
- Create Teams planner entries
- Maintain configuration management of portfolio artifacts
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years in office management
- 2-3 years in document/configuration control
- 2-3 years in taking and tracking meeting minutes, action items, and memos
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in scheduling, making appointments, managing calendars
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other PMI certificate (desired, not required)
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.