Venesco LLC is supporting a Joint Venture for the U.S. Army TRADOC to implement a new enterprise Soldier recruiting system. Venesco is searching for a Technical Writer to assist in the business process redesign, organizational change management and training development for the implementation of the Army Accessions Information Environment System. Your ability to communicate information across stakeholders in a clear and concise manner will be important for success.
This position will in be the Recruiting Command Center at Fort Knox, KY
- Revises or writes material that is mostly standardized for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures.
- Organizes material and completes writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Edits, standardizes, or makes changes to material prepared by other writers or Government personnel.
- May maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Selects photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material and assists in laying out material for publication. May arrange for typing, duplication and distribution of material
- May arrange for typing, duplication and distribution of material
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in business, management, or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with US Army Accessions and 5 years’ experience in using or managing POI development required.
- For any other technical writer positions, 5 years demonstrated experience is required.
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
For questions or to submit your résumé, please contact us at email@example.com.