Venesco has an exciting opportunity with our customer at the Department of Labor for a Subject Matter Expert I with specialization in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and other public cloud services. This is 100% remote telework opportunity.
The following are requirements for our Subject Matter Expert I.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 4 years of experience in cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other public cloud services
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps Engineering including Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, or other automation
- At least 2 years of experience with Cloud Formation Templates (CFT), Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates, or Terraform
- At least 1 year of hands-on administration experience with CloudCheckr, CloudTamer.io, or other automated cloud governance software
- Experience using modern build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Experience with Jira, ServiceNow, Solarwinds, Splunk, and similar toolsets for workflow management
- Experience with Solarwinds, Splunk, and similar tools for logging and monitoring toolsets
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.