Venesco is looking for a SharePoint Administrator to support our NASA contract. In this role you will join an existing team of professionals committed to exceeding expectations, supporting the success of the team, supporting the NASA missions, adding value for the taxpayer, and actively engaging in educating themselves.
- Provide curation of the Environmental Management Program SharePoint site and end user support to maintain content management and postings on the Environmental Management Program SharePoint Site.
- Provide content design and development of the Environmental Management Program SharePoint site.
- Provide SharePoint services and support to include content management, curation, and operation and maintenance of the Environmental Management Program ’s SharePoint site and subsites
- Provide development and content management support of the Environmental Management Program (EM) SharePoint portal to include creating a visually engaging Home page
- Support development of a priority activity task plan
- Update SharePoint ‘front pages’ working with Program Managers to create sites or subsites
- Manage roles and permissions to EME Programs (subsites in SharePoint)
- Update and maintain calendar of events including events and data calls
- Post and maintain Environmental Management Program content including articles, policies, regulations and guidance (e.g. NASA NPR’s, NPDs, applicable standards, Executive Orders, and Federal regulations)
- Ensure content has appropriate metadata to aid in indexing and searching and is under version control content received from the PMs
- Ensure content meets accessibility requirements as defined in Section 508, of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Support OneNASA SharePoint migration.
- Organize content and functionality on main and subsites to ensure consistency.
- Create captions and alt-text for images, diagrams, and graphic elements posted on the EME SharePoint sites and subsites
- Add navigation elements as needed to the site
- Review site content for spelling, grammar, and readability
- Develop, update and maintain EM SharePoint site documentation as needed
- Provide and maintain configuration-controlled user documentation as needed
- Migrate content from legacy site and other media as provided as needed
- Update EM contacts and biographies
- BS/BA or up to 8 years equivalent
- Gather requirements from users and / or systems
- Complete analysis and research
- Research for applicable government and industry documentation standards
- Review information and write draft content for the site
- Able to provide clear and concise status updates to senior staff members
- Provide support to customers as needed
- Up to 8 years’ experience with using SharePoint Online
- Collect and organize information required for preparation of content management and editing
- Translate technical information to clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
- Coordinate and verify documentation with appropriate stakeholders
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Outstanding Organization Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well independently, proactive and as a team player
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.