We are looking for a hands-on Proposal Manager to usher our proposals from development to submission. Venesco LLC is a financially strong certified 8(a) small business working with the federal government to provide innovative best practices in Bio-Medical and Information Technology. This is a fast-paced and exciting opportunity where the proposal team is respected and well-rewarded for their work and accomplishments.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have full support from senior leadership and latitude to make decisions. You will be part of a strong team with plenty of room for growth. Working with our business development team and subject matter experts, you will manage deadlines and details, write and vet content, and lead the process to ensure proposals are compliant, compelling, tell our story, and have the desired impact.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage the full lifecycle of competitive federal proposals
- Collaborate with BD personnel, partners, and subject matter experts to provide proposal leadership, support, and direction and maintain proactive communication with all stakeholders.
- Ensure win strategy, technical solution, win themes, discriminators, compliance, and clear understanding of the requirements are well-articulated and consistent throughout final proposal documents.
- Oversee/produce schedules, outlines, compliance matrices, proposal kickoffs, technical solution sessions, and color reviews.
- Facilitate proposal reviews and make ongoing recommendations to ensure compliance and increase proposal scorability.
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines while meeting quality standards and on-time delivery.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 8 years of experience with the full lifecycle of competitive federal proposals
- Evidence of a successful record of winning proposals
- Strong ability to develop win themes and strategies
- Thorough understanding of capture and ability to assist technical and capture personnel in developing compelling themes, discriminators, and messaging
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent proposal efforts
- Writing experience preferred
- Background in IT preferred
- Preferred APMP and Shipley certifications
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
For questions or to submit your résumé, please contact us at email@example.com