Venesco has an opening for a mission critical NASA HITSS IT Configuration Management Analyst in a center of excellence environment at NASA HQ in Washington, DC.
This is a complex IT and professional services IDIQ task order contract at NASA Headquarters supporting the OCIO and its Information Technology and Communications Division. Stakeholders include ITCD staff and management, Mission Directorates of the OCIO, other NASA Centers, and other service providers such as the Agency’s strategic sourcing contractors which depend on services performed under this contract.
Highly skilled IT and service professionals support NASA in strategic planning to include identification of changes in the technical and business landscape, anticipation of potential risks, and smooth and timely mitigation of issues. Through support and collaboration, our team is respected as a ‘trusted business partner’.
- Develop and maintain configuration management plans. Schedules and documents all configuration management reviews.
- Monitor configuration control processes and ensures procedures comply with organizational specifications.
- Implement change control processes, configuration audits using knowledge of Government regulations, manuals, technical orders, standards, and industry publications related to configuration/ data management required to perform the task.
- Review released engineering change data and changes documenting activities to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies.
- More than 10 years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years of experience with ServiceNow Change, Configuration and Release Management
- Familiarity with the AWS deployment process preferred
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
For questions or to submit your résumé, please contact us at email@example.com.