Do you have experience working for a trauma center or hospital? If so, we are looking for you! This position is a RN- Med/Surg float pool position where you may assigned to one unit, or float to the following ; General Surgery, Rehab, General Medicine/Telemetry, Neurology, Med-Surg, Oncology, Orthopedics and Observation units.
The duration for this contract is 13 weeks and may be extended.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Perform patient care skills
- Perform patient care skills
- Patient assessment in an acute care setting
- starting IV’s and administer injections and wound care
- Report patient progress and document into the EPIC system
- Floating to different units depending on needs
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be licensed in the state of New York as a Registered Nurse
The following certifications may differ from specific units;
- ACLS and BCLS certified
- CPR Certified
- NNLS and EFM
- Telemetry experience