Venesco, LLC – Silver Spring, MD
Venesco LLC is looking for an experienced Psychologist to work in Silver Spring, MD providing expertise training and mentoring primary care behavioral health providers within the military/DoD.
- Assisting the DoD with implementation of its programs integrating behavioral health providers into primary care clinics using the Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH) and care management models of integration.
- Providing training/mentoring to psychologists, social workers, and nurses in integrated primary care across the DoD.
- Conducting site visits to train integrated behavioral health providers in primary care, and provide recommendations program personnel and clinic leadership to improve implementation of PCBH programs.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
- Have completed an APA accredited or Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC) accredited internship in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Completion of a health psychology post-doctoral fellowship is preferred.
- Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- 3+ years’ experience as a licensed clinical psychologist.
- 3+ years’ experience in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have chronic pain, psychological or behavioral factors affecting their physical condition or health (e.g., diabetes, obesity), or difficulty coping with medical problems.
- 3+ years’ full-time experience practicing in a primary care clinic.
- Prior military experience working in a military clinical setting.
- Preferred: CAC card, NAC, and Secret clearance.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.