Venesco LLC is seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our growing team! As we expand, we are looking for someone with experience in the Federal Government market to assist us with coordination and fulfillment of requirements for our increasing number of proposals. Your input will be valued, and you will learn and grow on a solid team.
- Maintain the corporate business development pipeline.
- Update slides for biweekly Business Development Meeting.
- Track and monitor individual proposals on GovWin and SAM.gov.
- Distribute RFP and associated materials and communicate updates, amendments, and modifications across the proposal team.
- Monitor and distribute IDIQ task orders to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with administrative maintenance of GSA IDIQ contracts.
- Participate in proposal planning activities.
- Analyze and fully understand RFP and RFI requirements.
- Outline proposal responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Facilitate color team reviews.
- Format proposals to specific requirements requested in the RFP.
- Perform compliance checks.
- Enhance and maintain corporate proposal development resources and archives on SharePoint.
- Fulfil administrative duties on behalf of the proposal department.
- Coordinate with proposal department, contracts department, and external partners to execute NDAs and TAs.
- Conduct salary research using designated tools.
- Liaise activities between proposals and recruiting department and in candidate outreach and screening on occasion.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Proposal Coordinator in the Federal Government market
- Bachelor’s degree (may be substituted by two additional years of proposal coordination experience, or military experience)
- Willingness to work occasional nights and weekends to fulfill proposal requirements.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Non-technical writing capabilities strongly desired
- Shipley and/or APMP Certification preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, and MS PowerPoint
- Pricing capability is a plus.
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
For questions or to submit your résumé, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.