Venesco LLC is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team at the Department of Labor. This is a remote opportunity.
Under general supervision, you will support the Deputy Program Manager and other account PMO team personnel in Project Management activities for the client. You will leverage Project Management Best Practices to support the client’s project management needs, develop a strong client working relationship, work with the Process Operations team and DOL PMO to refine current processes and procedures, and suggest and implement any new processes that will assist with fulfilling the mission of the current client contract. In this role you will lead the account technical teams and client to successfully fulfill project requirements and meet client expectations.
- Plan project activities
- Host and Facilitate project or request intake meetings Capture and distribute meeting agenda/minutes
- Develop and maintain project schedules
- Provide project status reports, both internal and client facing Identify and manage project risks
- Perform change management
- Assist with developing proposals for Data Center Infrastructure Requests
- Coordinate and guide operation teams to complete project tasks
- Enter, modify, and close ServiceNow tickets associated with project tasks, as necessary
- Represent DOL ITOM Program in client facing status meetings
- Perform other Project Management duties as assigned
- Develop and deliver executive level (Deputy CIO or equivalent) PowerPoint presentations and status reports Develops and deliver program/project service level agreement metrics Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent post high school education and/or work related experience
- 10 years of prior Client Facing Project /Program Management experience
- Ability to work under minimum supervision given a Client request
- Proficient with MS Office tools and MS Project
- Proven project management and organizational skills, specifically managing multiple concurrent projects at the enterprise/agency level
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision making skills, applied with a solution-focused attitude
- Ability to lead geographically disperse teams to deliver high quality solutions that fulfill Client requirements
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy, and to interact with clients professionally and articulately.
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance, and professionalism
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Candidate must hold or be able to obtain a High Risk Public Trust 6C Clearance
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
To Apply: please send resume to email@example.com
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.