Venesco LLC is seeking Project Analysts to support The National Guard in Arlington, VA. Supporting the National Guard, you will ensure that timely and continuous guidance and assistance are provided to government leaders and offices. Your experience interfacing with senior military and civilian officials will be essential.
In this role, you will ensure consistent and efficient business processes while following protocol. Due to the sensitivity of information being processed through the NGB ExecSec Directorate, your ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality is required.
The National Guard is a dynamic and fluid organization, subject to ongoing changes in missions and force structure as dictated by the DoD, OSD, DA, and AF. Your willingness to adapt to changes will help you succeed in this position.
- Work experience in organizational analysis, writing, and research demonstrated by positions held in those career fields is desired.
- Preferred educational background may be from one of the following fields of study: Business/Public Administration, Business Management, Public Policy, Economics, or Marketing.
- The ability to make informal judgments and timely decisions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex technical issues and present them in clear and concise language
- Experience in briefing senior leadership
- Leadership and managerial experience
- Knowledge of functions and missions of the National Guard and its role and organizational relationships within the DoD
- Knowledge and experience in the use of the ETS currently in use
- Ability to work in a professional environment and maintain professional behavior
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
For questions or to submit your résumé, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.