Venesco, LLC — Fort Meade, MD
Venesco is looking for a Program Manager to support the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
DISA is a Department of Defense (DoD) combat support agency under the direction of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Networks and Information Integration (ASD (NII)). DISA is responsible for planning, engineering, acquiring, fielding and supporting of Global Net-Centric Solutions. These networks serve the needs of the President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commanders and other DoD components under all conditions of peace and war. DISA also ensures the integration and interoperability of command and control, communications, computers and intelligence (C4I) systems. As such, DISA acquisitions are subject to the management and oversight requirements detailed in the DoD 5000 Series of acquisition directives. DISA programs are organized to provide mission-specific support to DoD stakeholders.
- Representing the Contractor as point-of-contact for the PCO to help resolve issues and perform other functions that may arise relating to the Contract and Task Orders under the Contract;
- Providing all reporting information required under the Contract accurately and in a timely manner;
- Attending meetings and conferences, as required; and,
- Serving as the primary focal point within the Contractor’s organization on all matters pertaining to this Contract.
- Minimum Secret clearance, but active ‘Top Secret’ Clearance is strongly desirable.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 10 Years of Experience managing large IT projects for various Federal Agencies.
- Some DoD experience is strongly desirable
- Some experience managing IDIQ contracts is desirable
- PMP Certification a plus but not mandatory
Job Type: Full-time