Venesco has an opening for a Procurement Analyst IV in a center of excellence environment at NASA HQ in Washington, DC. In this role, you will assist in preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual versus budget variances, financial forecasts, and pricing for the NASA HITTS program.
Highly skilled IT and service professionals support NASA in strategic planning to include identification of changes in the technical and business landscape, anticipation of potential risks, and smooth and timely mitigation of issues. Through support and collaboration, our team is respected as a ‘trusted business partner’.
- Assist in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual versus budget variances.
- Prepares detailed annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts.
- Provides financial analysis support to various areas of the company.
- Supports program and project managers with pricing of customer requests, new service and product offerings.
- Reconcile invoices to timesheets support contact administration, financial management and human resources.
- Assist in developing the “Monthly Contractor Financial Management Report” 533M for all task orders and deliver invoicing by the 10th business day of the month.
- BS degree in accounting/contracts management /finance or similar field of study or 15 years’ experience
- 5-8 years in accounting/contracts management
- 5 years working with federal government contracts – Firm Fixed Price, Time and Material, Cost Plus Award and Incentive Fee and IDIQ contracts
- 5 years’ experience with CostPoint
- Membership in the National Contacts Management Association preferred
- 3 years of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) experience preferred
- 2 – 4 years of experience with iSite preferred
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
For questions or to submit your résumé, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.