Process Advisor Level IV
Requiring Office: JPM MCS Team: ADMc Support
Location: Ft. Detrick, MD – Off-site
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in determining the strategic direction of the organization by proposing and implementing actionable strategies to address critical issues.
- Assess results and progress relative to objectives across projects and communicate periodically/as needed to relevant leadership and stakeholders.
- Assist in setting program, portfolio, and project level strategies, goals, and priorities, ensuring portfolios are mapped to program goals.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities and ideas while keeping project milestones on track.
- Propose and implement solutions to critical problems by creating actionable strategies and implementation plans to reallocate resources or efforts as required, as well as oversight plans that use metrics for monitoring progress.
- Conduct required site visits of performers in order to assist in monitoring performance and quality standards, provide technical oversight, and assess capabilities and program progress.
- Lead focused working groups and provide detailed summaries (i.e., develop meeting minutes and track action items).
- Serve as the technical representative at conferences and stakeholder meetings.
- Draft reports, to include executive summaries, manuscripts, and other technical documents.
- Participate in various Government and non-Government IPTs.
- Ensure appropriate subject matter experts are involved in the day-to-day management of manufacturing efforts.
- Maintain communication with supervisors, peers, or subordinates via telephone, e-mail, or in person.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Provide technical expertise to support the design, development, procurement, commissioning, installation, qualification, and validation of single use systems technologies in relation to biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Review the ADM contractor’s Detailed Manufacturing Capability Plan, Master Equipment List, Facility Operation Feasibility Plan, Project Master Validation Plan, Detailed Process and Identification Drawings, Contractor Acquired Property requests, and other documents and plans associated with the ADM contract.
- Review and assess the IMS and contract Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for technical adequacy and completeness.
- Assist in Government oversight of ADMC contract activities to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Travel to remote locations for extended periods as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- PhD in Engineering, Science, Systems Management, Business Management, or a related discipline
- 10 years of general experience and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Alternate/Tradeoff Requirement: Master’s degree in Engineering, Science, Systems Management, Business Management, or a related discipline, as well as twelve (12) years of general experience and eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Be capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as good organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Be highly motivated, with great attention to detail and an ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.