Network/System Engineer II
Job Description – Fort Bragg, NC
Venesco, Government Contractor, provides government solutions and information assurance (IA) services to government and commercial customers worldwide – is seeking a full-time Network System Engineer to join our team! Please apply today with your resume.
Network/System Engineer II with ACTIVE TS/SCI at its Fort Bragg, NC location.
- Shift Schedule Available: Swing (4 PM – midnight) Monday-Friday
- Responsible for providing software support to primarily CISCO routers and switches. In-Line Encryption (INE) devices, network security appliances and other related network hardware.
- Provide operations and maintenance of the firewall solutions, assignment/maintenance of user accounts, interfacing with the network and security proponent for network changes/modifications and assessing impacts on the user community, analysis of connectivity problems and resolution, and training users on connections and usage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience configuring, operating, and troubleshooting networks.
- CompTIA Security+ce or GSEC or SSCP or CCNA-Security
- CCENT or CCNA or CCNP or higher Cisco certification.
- CISCO routers and switches, Dell PCs, Sun Servers, Juniper routers, In-Line Encryption (INE) devices, network security appliances.
- Eligibility Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information).
Job Type: Full-time
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org