Venesco LLC is looking for a Network Operations Lead / System Engineer II to join our growing team at the Department of Labor. This is a remote opportunity.
In this role you will use a holistic approach to design, develops, evaluate, and modify end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle.
- Generate quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics.
- Ensure requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods.
- Translate high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and work with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements. Establish and coordinat development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development.
- Design interfaces and brings system elements together so they work as a whole. Assess performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Customer liaison and support for business development activities; understand and shape requirements.
- Participate in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
- Translate high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements.
- Participate in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation.
- Generate system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures.
- Review test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
- Requires 5 to 8 years experience with BS/BA, or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA, or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
To Apply: please send resume to email@example.com
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.