Venesco LLC is looking for a Licensed inTransition Coach to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA), Research and Development Directorate
(J9), Psychological Health Center of Excellence (PHCoE), inTransition program.
The DHA PHCoE inTransition program is a critical program to provide a Transition Support Contact Call Center Program (operationalized by the name “inTransition”) to transitioning service members or veterans who are currently receiving psychological health care (i.e, mental health care or behavioral health care) and wish to receive care at their new destination or with a new provider in their same location, or wish to initiate psychological health care for the first time.
This program will establish and maintain a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7) toll-free contact call support center that operates 365 days per year. Additionally, the inTransition Call Center will be staffed by professionals who are trained and licensed to provide mental health care to bridge the transitional knowledge gap between identification and receipt of psychological health care services for a broad range of users, including Active-Duty Service Members, Reserve Component, National Guard, Coast Guard, and Veterans and their family members.
The Licensed inTransition Coach will provide specialized, one-on-one, coaching to facilitate and support the caller’s transition between psychological health care providers or the initiation of psychological heath care. inTransition Coaches will engage in coaching, to include motivational interviewing techniques, assistance with barrier identification and task planning, information conveying, support and education through regular telephonic contact (weekly, or at the preference of the caller), to encourage continued engagement with psychological health care and promote the caller’s overall participation in their own care seeking and maintenance.
- Fluency in the English language, both oral and written
- Handling inquiries and requests in a courteous and professional manner
- Motivational interviewing (MI), coaching, and interviewing
- Listening to and empathizing with service members, veterans, and others (when reaching the PHRC for non-coaching needs) and acknowledging their concerns
- Gathering information to determine a service member, veteran, or family member’s needs, apply problem-solving skills, and
- resolve the inquiry/request effectively
- Communicating information clearly, accurately, and completely
- Recording all pertinent information accurately and efficiently
- Handling crisis and abusive calls in a professional and effective manner
- Controlling the pace and flow of the inquiry/request and managing call time effectively
- Must be a Licensed Mental Health Professional (social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, behavioral health counseling)
- Must possess at least a 3 years’ experience delivering face-to-face health care and have demonstrated clinical experience in triage, care management, motivational interviewing, and crisis counseling.
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com.