Venesco LLC has a need for Instructional Design Coordinator who will work onsite to support the U.S. Army TRADOC at Fort Knox, KY to support the US Army Training and Doctrine Command’s (TRADOC) launch and training of the Accessions Information Environment (AIE). The duties of the Instruction Coordinator is to research, evaluate, develop, and prepare recommendations on curricula, instructional methods, and materials for human resource programs that support training instructors and end-users on the use of the new system.
The AIE Program is a new enterprise Soldier recruiting system that enables the U.S. Army Accessions Enterprise (AAE) to meet its mission of maintaining the Army’s end-strength goals. The AIE system employs leading-edge commercial off the shelf (COTS) technology to deliver a modern solution to support the AAE.
What You’ll Do…
- You’ll incorporate current technology in specialized programs and fields that provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses.
- You’ll work with courseware product team to design, develop, revise and validate interactive computer-based courseware.
- You’ll use specialized computer software and/or hardware to develop, integrate and edit instructional text, audio, graphics, animation and video for interactive presentations.
- You’ll employ appropriate programming / branching logic and screen layout and remediation/feedback techniques.
- You’ll develops tests, questionnaires, and procedures to measure effectiveness of curriculum and to determine if program objectives are being met.
- You’ll advise managers on new programs involving program-specific training.
- Analyze content, targets audience job tasks and learner environment, and identifies the training strategy that will direct students toward the achievement of course goals and learning objectives. Defines course objectives and designs courseware presentation and practice activities, which train students to achieve performance objectives.
- You’ll design and develop testing schemes that measure the student’s mastery of course material and evaluate the student’s ability to perform targeted job tasks.
- You’ll ensure standards and conventions are followed and direct quality control processes.
- Conduct curriculum review boards, coordinate think tanks consisting of government and contractor personnel for updates/improvements to the curriculums, update instructional strategies, assess method effectiveness and provide feedback.
Required Educational and Professional Experience
- Education/Experience. BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Instruction or related degree required.
- Able to obtain a favorable NAC-I.
- Be a self-starter; require minimum oversight and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- Computer literate and proficient in preparing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents; have the ability to gather information, create and maintain PowerPoint briefings, make recommendations for program improvement, and provide communication (orally and written) to disseminate information throughout the organization.
Strongly preferred experience includes all of the following:
- Experience with Army Accession Program
- Experience with on-site and distance learning training methodologies
- Experience with US Army TRADOC POI (Program of Instruction Regulations)
- Experience developing technical manuals, pamphlets, how-to guides, training & visual aids, courseware documentation and various other digital products.
- Strong familiarity with Blackboard.
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
For questions or to submit your résumé, please contact us at email@example.com.