Venesco is looking for a Program Director to provide unparalleled support for the Information Systems Division (TC) within the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). The Program Director will be based in Chantilly, VA with occasional travel to Washington, DC and other locations within northern Virginia.
The Program Director is responsible for the successful management of all aspects of the program, and ensuring all requirements and deliverables outlined in the PWS are met. The Program Director initiates, plans, and executes activities for delivering products and services to satisfy program and customer specified requirements within the negotiated price and schedule. The Program Director oversees the entire program to execute project and program development with established processes that meet industry standards for consistency and quality performance.
Basic Qualifications Five (5) years’ experience directly related to IT Service Management and Delivery in Program Management roles, with projects valued at $100-$150 million annually.
- Experience serving as a Program or Project Manager leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (300 FTE+) of various levels
- Demonstrated experience in managing SAFe and\or DevSecOps programs
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment leading performance-based and outcome-based programs and staff
- Demonstrated excellent customer-service and goal-oriented behaviors
- Demonstrated experience presenting briefs to senior customer leadership and customer stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing disparately located personnel
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role with both responsibility for managing personnel, tasks, and interaction with all levels of customers
- Proven ability to build and maintain constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, and contractors across the customer base
- Strong analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolve inconsistencies and propose solutions to project issues
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with DEA and/or DOJ IT architectures
- PMP® or equivalent project management certification
- Technical certification such as Scaled Agile Framework, i.e., SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, extreme programming (XP), lean, Scrumban, etc.) certified professional or DevSecOps
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Desired Qualifications Masters Degree
- ITIL® v3 Foundation, or higher, certification
- Five (5) or more years of experience with DOJ acquisition policies and processes
- Experience implementing a managed services approach in a multi-provider environment.
- Security Clearance Requirements Active Secret
For questions or to submit your résumé, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.