Venesco LLC, is currently hiring for a Mid-Level Azure Engineer to join out NASA team in Washington D.C. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today if you meet the requirements below. This is a Government contract and requires U.S Citizenship and obtaining a PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE to be considered.
This position will be in support of The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Computing Services Program Office governs and procures cloud computing for NASA and requires support of a qualified Engineer for the Microsoft Azure implementation Platform as a Service (PaaS). The position will identify, plan, test, execute, monitor and maintain in accordance with NASA System Engineering and Architecture management of standards, policy and best practices.
· 5+ years of design, and implementation of highly distributed applications with an emphasis on high performing, scalable, and resilient enterprise web service architectures.
· Create a strategy for establishing a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure that includes conceptual design/architecture documentation
· Develop scripts to automate the deployment of resource stacks and associated configurations needed for Azure
· Automate/Implement/Manage software deployment processes by releasing incremental updates and developing automation tools.
· Establish and implement monitoring and management infrastructure for both availability and performance management
· Support design process for network teams in the network connectivity to Azure
· Design and implement data protection protocols
· Support identity, access, configuration management, and monitoring strategy for Azure
· Assess and/or review Fed RAMP packages
· Support NASA authorization process
· Analyze NASA and CSP security controls to standardize inheritance
· Develop and implement common use cases and architectures
· Migrate and deploy various customer workloads to Azure
· Deploy Hybrid Azure AD environments
· Azure security and monitoring solutions implementation, including automated responses
Required Technology Experience:
· Hands on System Engineering experience
· Cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience
Required Software Experience:
· Experience designing, implementing, and supporting Azure environments
· Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads in Azure
· Hands on experience with one or more configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
· Hands on experience using the Azure administration portal
· Certification in Microsoft Azure and competing Cloud Technologies is desired
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Any information regarding the history of this role and client:
· Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery planning experience
· Ability to share knowledge and experience with junior team members by leading knowledge sharing, documentation, and training efforts, and including external developers, testers, and operations teams.
· Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small technical audiences.
Venesco is an EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Please contact Rachel Harris at email@example.com