Job Title: Applications Development Manager
Location of position: NASA HQ
Clearance level for position: Public Trust
- Manage a team or teams of Software Developers, Engineers, Testers and Analysts in the development, deployment, and support of complex business applications.
- Work with customers and senior management to ensure that efforts are prioritized and resources are allocated accordingly.
- Evaluates development requests to assess their validity, understand the business need, and provide project estimates.
- Works with other IT staff to develop technical specifications based upon functions specs as created.
- Follow typical systems development life cycle processes in defining projects and gaining approval.
- Manages and oversee the daily activities of a team of Software Developers , Engineers, Testers and Analysts. Provides technical guidance and serves as a mentor to the team.
- Oversees and leads the development of systems using modern technologies such as Microsoft Azure, .NET, Java etc.
- Understanding of security services with focus on identity, credentialling and Access Management (ICAM)
- Understanding of Enterprise Interior Network (EIB) Network Access Control (NAC)
- Understanding of Enterprise Physical Access Control System (EPACS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related field
- ITIL Certification desired or must obtain within 6 months
Any information regarding the history of this role and client:
For questions or to submit your résumé, please contact us at email@example.com.